Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TWO HOMES - ONE PRICE! All Serious Offers! New Granny Flat, 18 months NEW… DEPRECIATION VALUE!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
VALUE VALUE VALUE !!! Double Income Investment OR Ideal Home for Extended Family OR Live in ONE and Rent the other !!!
- TWO HOMES- ONE PRICE !!! Each dwelling is comprised of their own kitchen, bedrooms, living spaces, lounge/dining,
- Set in Hassall Grove's sought after street, this is a great investment opportunity or ideal as a beautiful family
- Main house could be leased for approximately $450 per week - Granny flat could be leased for approximately $350 per
- week, and therefore total estimated rental potential is $800+ Per Week
- Three bedroom home is tiled throughout, with a great open plan living and natural lighting throughout.
- Boasts of 3 spacious bedrooms with built ins and brand new carpet ,modern kitchen,bathroom, open plan lounge area,
internal laundry,garage and rear covered pergola area for entertaining overlooking leafy landscaped garden.The home
has 2 air conditioning units.
- Huge granny flat boasts of 2.6 mt high ceilings,open plan living area,modern gas cooking,floor to ceiling quality
tiled bathroom and a rear timber deck backyard.
- The property has an efficient modern air conditioning unit to keep you cool through the summer months and warm in
- This dwelling does not feel like a granny flat but more of a stand alone home that is ideal for rental income or the
extended family,parents retreat and yet has it's own privacy and security.
- Fully fenced property + plenty of off street parking
- Well designed low maintenance bush garden backyard fitted with grey water tank system and automatic sprinklers,
- JUST MOVE IN & ENJOY !!!
Minutes' drive to Schools, Parks and Marsden Park business hub.
+ 1 min drive to Hassall Grove Public School
+ 2 min drive to Hassall Grove shops
+ 4mins drive to M7
+ 8mins drive to Marsden Park Business hub
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
558m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.